Welcome to choose the broadband products of Warner Telecom! All of our staff are dedicated to serve you. If you don't have any customers in wechat group, please contact customer service
Scan the code to add wechat customers
Huawei glory (ws831) wireless router online configuration detailed tutorial
Guide: Huawei glory (ws831) wireless router online configuration tutorial. When Huawei glory (ws831) wireless router connects to the Internet, the correct connection mode, online settings and wireless WiFi settings are three aspects.
Huawei glory (ws831) wireless router online configuration tutorial
When Huawei glory (ws831) wireless router connects to the Internet, there are three aspects: the correct connection mode, Internet setting and wireless WiFi setting. A Huawei ws831 wireless router needs to go through the following steps to connect to the Internet: 1. Connect to the glory (ws831) router; 2. Set the IP address of the computer; 3. Set the glory (ws831) router to connect to the Internet.
Huawei glory (ws831) router
Step 1: connect the ws831 router
Huawei glory (ws831) wireless router has 3 network cable interfaces in total, WAN interface (blue network interface) is used to connect broadband network cable (broadband cat, optical fiber cat); the other 2 LAN interfaces (yellow network interface) are used to connect computers, and the connection diagram is as follows.
(1) , after connecting Huawei ws831 router in the way of appeal, the computer is temporarily unable to access the Internet; when the router is set up successfully, the computer can automatically access the Internet.
(2) Many novice users have doubts about how to set up a router after connecting to the router in the way of appeal?
Important note: when setting up the router, there is no need for the computer to be able to access the Internet. After connecting the router correctly, the computer can enter the router setting interface and set up the router to be connected to the Internet. This involves the principle of LAN communication. Don't ask why, just follow the tutorial.
(3) , in addition, please ensure that the network cable used to connect the computer router, router cat (optical cat) can be used normally. If there is a problem with the network cable, it may cause the problem of unable to log in to the Huawei ws831 setting interface, or unable to access the Internet after setting.
(4) Please connect your Huawei ws831 wireless router in strict accordance with the method described above; do not change the connection mode by yourself.
Step 2: set the IP address of the computer
Before setting up the Huawei glory (ws831) router to connect to the Internet, you need to set the IP address of the computer to automatically obtain (dynamic IP), as shown in the following figure. Generally, the IP address of the computer is automatically obtained by default, but for the sake of insurance, it is recommended that you check the settings; if you don't know how to set it, you can refer to the tutorial: how to set the dynamic IP address of the computer.
Set IP address to get automatically
Step 3: set up the glory (ws831) router to access the Internet
1、 Setting up the ws831 router for the first time
If your Huawei glory (ws831) router is set for the first time, the interface for setting up the Internet is shown in the following steps.
If your ws831 router has been used before, and now you want to reset it, please browse the following section "2. Reset ws831 router to go online".
1. Open the browser in the computer, enter 192.168.3.1 in the address bar and press enter on the keyboard. (if you can't open the setting page after entering 192.168.3.1, please read the tutorial: 192.168.3.1 login page can't open the solution)
Glory (ws831) router automatically detects Internet access mode
3. At this time, Huawei ws831 router will automatically check the Internet access mode. If it is detected that the Internet access mode is broadband dial-up Internet access, the user will be prompted to enter "Internet account" and "Internet Password" - > and then click "next".
When configuring for the first time, set up the glory (ws831) router to go online
Note: "Internet account" and "Internet Password" are the broadband account and password provided by the broadband operator, and they must be filled in correctly, otherwise they cannot access the Internet.
4. Enter your custom wireless network name and password in Wi Fi name and Wi Fi new password -- > then click finish.
When first configured, set up the wireless network in the glory (ws831) router
5. Wait for the ws831 router to restart, connect the mobile phone, tablet and other wireless devices to the new Wi Fi to get online.
Glory (ws831) router setup completed for the first time
2、 Reset the glory (ws831) router to go online
If your Huawei glory (ws831) router has been used before and you want to reset it, please refer to the following:
1. Open the browser in the computer, enter 192.168.3.1 in the address bar and press enter on the keyboard
Enter in the browser: 192.168.3.1
2、 Enter the login password in the pop-up login window - > Click login
Enter the password and log in to the glory (ws831) router settings page
Note: the default login password is WiFi password.
3. Set up internet access
Click "I want to access the Internet", the router will automatically detect the access mode -- > If "access mode" is detected as: broadband dial-up access (PPPoE), fill in "access account" and "access password" respectively: broadband account and broadband password provided by Warner Telecom -- > click "save"
Set up ws831 router broadband dial-up
4. Wireless WiFi settings
After clicking "my Wi Fi" option, you can set 2.4gwifi name, WiFi password, 5gwifi name and WiFi password respectively -- > and then click "save", as shown in the figure below
Set the WiFi name and password in the glory (ws831) router